I said it serves 1-2, beacuse it all depends on how you serve it - it serves one if you make it as fritters, but if you want to make into large patties, you can serve to by using them as alternate patties on burgers, so you can decide what you prefer. These are very delicious though and no matter how you eat them, the are going to be amazing. Enjoy!
- 35 g low fat cream cheese
- 2 heaped Tbsp wholegrain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 shallot, chopped
- 120 g grated zucchni
- Salt tot taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1Grate the zucchini and cover with Salt and place on a paper towel and squeeze all the water out of the zucchini mix.
- 2Chope the shallots.
- 3Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and combine well.
- 4Now form little fritters or large patties from the mix.
- 5Now just fry these on a medium-high heat in a non-stick pan - the large patties might need a little longer on a lower heat.
- 6Serve with some sour cream or greek yoghurt and sliced tomatoes or with some roasted bell peppers. Enjoy!
- 1392 calories, 17 g fat, 30 g prot, 31 g carbs