If you are in the mood for something really spicy, well then this would be perfect! Enjoy!
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 250 g lean beef, cut into strips
- 200 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 6 red chillies, sliced
- 1Sear the beef quickly in a hot wok with 1 tsp of the oil. Remove from pan.
- 2Add the other oil to the pan and add in all the other ingredients except the oyster sauce. Fry for 2 mins and then add the oyster sauce.
- 3Add the beef back in and cook for another minute.
- 4Serve on some egg noodles or rice. Enjoy!
- 1266 cal, 22 g fat, 51 g prot, 27 g carbs.