This is a great recipe for when you have a bunch of veggies in the fridge or freezer and you do not know what to do with them, but you want something delicious. The sauce i used in the recipe i made in ratio's, guessing with my eye and not specific measurements. I also made sure to make more than i needed, about 3/4 of a cups amount and then just added in more sauce as i saw fit. Enjoy!
- Sauce ratio's
- 5 parts soy sauce
- 1 part rice vinegar
- 1 part honey
- Minced garlic to taste
- Optional red chilli flakes
- 400 g beef, cut into strips
- 800 g vegetables, sliced into strips or bite sized pieces
- Optional poached eggs for each bowl
- 1Mix the sauce together in a small bowl
- 2In a large wok add one Tbsp oil and add the beef strips and just quickly brown them. Remove them from the wok and place them on a plate.
- 3Add the other Tbsp of oil and throw in the prepped vegetables with enough sauce to just wet everything and stir until half cooked.
- 4Add the beef back and cook for another 2 minutes or so.
- 5Serve nice and hot, topped off with an egg. Enjoy!