YES, YES, YES! These are so great and are the best served withe either some coconut milk and peanut butter, or either with some sliced oranges, pomegranates, sliced almonds and chocolate chips, or just some powdered sugar. This is the perfect breakfast or brunch meal. Oh and i could not find red food colouring, so I used some pink colouring, which is why the colour isn't as pretty. Enjoy!
- 2 c whole wheat flour
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 heaped Tbsp cocoas powder
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 3/4 c milk
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp red food colouring
- 1Preheat your waffle pan.
- 2Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl mix together the wet ingredients.
- 4Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together with a spoon until just incorporated.
- 5Now all that is left is making the waffles. Enjoy!
- 1252 cal, 41 carbs, 8 g fat, 10 g prot