A sugar-free sweet treat. Such a yummy snack and sweet treat for children without the sugar. Enjoy!
- 1/2 c maple syrup
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/2 c no sugar peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 7 c puffed rice cereal
- 1Line a glass container with some parchment paper.
- 2Place the syrup and honey in a sauce pan and bring to a boil and then immediately turn the heat off and add the peanut butter and the coconut oil and stir until everything is nicely melted.
- 3Add the puffed rice into the pan and stir, 2 cups at a time until all the rice is added and the sticky mixture is spread throughout the rice evenly.
- 4Spread the rice mixture evenly into the glass container.
- 5Place it in the fridge and let it set for 3-4 hours in the fridge. Enjoy!