This is a super easy recipe and something fun for kids to help prepare. It is also very easy to turn this into a recipe for a lot of people for a large get together. Enjoy!
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 600 g chicken breast or thigh, boneless and skinless
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/4 red onion
- 1Mix the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl along with 1 Tbsp of the olive oil.
- 2Cut the chicken, onion and pepper into chunks and assemble on the skewers.
- 3Brush the skewers with the marinade. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- 4After marinating, add onto a hot grill oiled with the other 1 Tbsp of olive oil, turning every 2 minutes until cooked. Enjoy!