This is something quick and easy if you have some leftover lamb, or some leftover chicken will also be great with this and it is all only 6 ingredients.
Also depending on how much meat you have left you can just adjust the other ingredients to fit it if you want to make more. Also if you want to make it again or feel like something similar to this, you can also swop out the meat for some canned chickpeas instead and make it vegetarian - just remember to drain and rinse them before you use it.
- 1/2 Tbsp oil of choice
- 150 g leftover lamb
- 3 small zucchini, sliced ( or 1 large)
- 1/2 a red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 peppadews, chopped
- 1 Tbsp cream
- 1/4 c tikka curry sauce (although mine was half greek yoghurt and half curry sauce to tone down the spice and I highly recommend it)
- salt to taste
- optional: red chilli flakes
- 1Add the oil to a saucepan and once heated over medium-high heat, add the zucchini. Stir for about 2 min.
- 2Add in the bell pepper and stir for about 5 min or until everything has softened.
- 3Now add all the other ingredients and heat everything through.
- 4I also decided to add half an avocado after I started eating and was a nice addition. Enjoy!
- 1329 calories, 18 g carbs, 15 g fat, 30 g prot