This is the easiest thing to make, even if you think your house is out of any ingredients, because all you need are self rasing flour, salt and water. Enjoy!
- 1 c self raising flour
- 1/2 c water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried basil (or thyme)
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1Add all the ingredients to a bowl, except for the water.
- 2Add in about a 1/4 of a c of water and start trying to get the dough into a ball, if this is too dry, add more water, little by little until the dough is just about to come together.
- 3Roll out the dough into 2 flatbreads, i just pressed them down with my hands. It is quite a sticky dough so you should maybe flour the surface you roll them out on.
- 4Add them to a hot grill pan for about 2 min on each side and enjoy!