This is a basic thing that can be played around with by changing toppings, swopping out different flavoured yoghurts and even changing the granola you use or not using granola at all, but rather nuts as a base. This is super fun for summer. Enjoy!
- 12-24 Tbsp granola of choice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 c greek yoghurt
- 1 c granadilla (passion fruit) yoghurt or flavoured yoghurt of choice
- 1/3 c chopped mint (optional)
- Toppings (optional): Coconut flakes, chopped nuts, frozen berries
- 1Roughly measure out the granola (I took one heaped cup full of my homemade granola recipe - also here on the blog) and put it in a bowl.
- 2Melt the honey and oil in a separate bowl for 30 s in the microwave. Add this over the granola and mix well.
- 3Add the granola to the bottom of the 12 muffin pans (depending on the size pans you use you will use 1-2 Tbsp granola to cover the bottom) and pack it down.
- 4Now in another bowl, mix together the yoghurts and mint together. Once mixed, add 1/3 c of it to each muffin mould.
- 5Top with whatever you want, I chose frozen raspberries.
- 6Cover the pans with cling wrap and freeze overnight, or at least 6 hours long. Enjoy!
- 1192 calories, 16 g carbs, 12 g fat, 6 g protein