This is a very decadent and impressive treat, without all the guilt. Enjoy!
- 300 g dark chocolate (I used Lindt 70%)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 100 ml coconut milk
- Toppings: coconut flakes, ground almonds, cocoa powder
- 1Add everything except the toppings into a microwavable bowl.
- 2Microwave it in 30 second bursts, stirring in between each, until it is all melted and a homogenous mixture.
- 3Cover and leave in fridge for 2-2.5 hours.
- 4Remove from fridge and roll into squash ball sized balls. You should form 16-18 balls.
- 5Roll the balls in your toppings of choice and serve.
- 6Store the balls in the fridge. Enjoy!
- 1100 cal, 8 g fat, 9 g carbs,1 g prot