This is a sweet treat without the guilt and regret. Enjoy!
Also it really is very sweet so if you want to use half the amount of maple syrup do so and then just add any milk, in very tiny amounts at a time, until you get the correct fudgy consistency
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp low sugar peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and separated
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c maple syrup (or half syrup, half milk of choice)
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 c dark chocolate chips
- 1Combine all the ingredients, excepts the chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp coconut oil in a large bowl. Mix well.
- 2Press the mix tightly into a container.
- 3Melt the chocolate and remaining oil for 50 seconds in the microwave.
- 4Stir the chocolate well and make sure everything is melted; if not put it back into the microwave in 10 second bursts.
- 1184 calories, 12 g carbs, 12 g fat, 10 g prot.