Something super delicious and healthy, perfect for brunch or dessert after dinner. Enjoy!
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 c coconut milk
- 1/4 c fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp melted dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp grated dark chocolate (to serve)
- 1Add half a cup of the coconut milk into a microwavable bowl along with about 10 g of dark chocolate. Set the timer for 1 minute. If the chocolate is not melted after 1 minute, put it in for another 30 seconds. If it is still not melted, put it in for 10 second bursts until it is melted and well combined with the coconut milk.
- 2Add the other half a cup of coconut milk to a blender along with the raspberries and blend. Pour the mix into a bowl.
- 3Add 1 1/2 Tbsp of chia seeds to the chocolate mix and 1 1/2 Tbsp of the chia seeds to the berry mix.
- 4Cover and leave overnight or at least 4 hours.
- 5Assemble it bye layering the chocolate and then the raspberry and then the grated chocolate. Enjoy!