This is a recipe with minimal effort, but looks impressive and tastes oh soooo good and is very filling. Enjoy!
- 4 large skinnless chicken breasts, cut into slices
- Cajun spice rub (see my previous recipe)
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- 2.5 cups grated mozzarella
- 5 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 1Throw 2 Tbsp of the cajun spice and 1 Tbsp olive oil over the chicken and give it a mix.
- 2In a non-stick skillet add the chicken and cook it (you may have to do this in 2 batches)
- 3Remove the chicken to a bowl.
- 4Add another Tbsp of oil to the pan and sauté the peppers.
- 5Once cooked also remove from pan to a bowl.
- 6Start assembly by adding a wrap to the pan and covering half with a 1/4 c of cheese.
- 7Then add on some chicken and peppers, followed by another 1/4 c cheese
- 8Close the wrap and leave in the pan for 30 seconds and then serve.
- 9Do this for all the quesadillas.
- 10Serve with some guacamole, salsa ( sliced up tomato, red onion and cucumber) and cream cheese or sour cream. Enjoy!