A great recipe if you already have leftover roasted butternut. Also easy to make for a large group. Enjoy!
- 120 g raw butternut, peeled and cubed
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp ground coriander
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 medium cooked beetroot, cubed
- 75 g canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- handful of rocket
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and tested
- 40 g feta
- 1Preheat the oven to 200’C / 400'F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 2Place the butternut, one teaspoon of oil, the coriander, cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to combine. Transfer to the baking tray.
- 3Cook the butternut for 25-30 minutes or until tender and slightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- 4Combine the chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, rocket leaves, butternut and beetroot in a medium bowl.
- 5Whisk the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil, lemon zest and juice together in a small bowl, drizzle over the salad and toss gently to combine.
- 6Crumble over the feta and enjoy!