This is something like overnight oats, but with a more tropical, fruity twist. Enjoy!
- 55 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 3/4 c milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp almond slivers
- 2 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 apples
- 2 Tbsp chopped dried fruit (i used apple, mango and apricot)
- 1 Tbsp dried goji berries or cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1Add everything up to the shredded coconut into a bowl, combine well and leave in covered, in the fridge, overnight.
- 2The following morning, chop the apple and add to the mix.
- 3Top it with the rest of the ingredients and also a bit more milk and some yoghurt if you want. Enjoy