This is just a super quick lunch I made today, mainly to use some veggies before they go bad, but then it tasted so good I had to share it with you guys. And I know the cream cheese is technically not very asian, but I still liked it with this. Enjoy!
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 chicken breast, grilled and cut into strips
- 1/4 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- (if I had some carrots I would add in 1/2 of a thinly sliced carrot)
- 1/2-1 dried red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp cream cheese or sour cream for topping
- sesame seeds for topping
- 1Add the coconut oil to a wok or a large sauté pan on high heat.
- 2Once hot enough, add the veggies and stir until cooked (you can add a splash of water to help the veggies along.
- 3Just before the veggies are done add the already cooked chicken and heat through. Now also add the rest of the ingredients except the sesame oil, sesame seeds and cream cheese. And remember you can add more or less honey or soy sauce to taste.
- 4Stir until just combined and scrape into a serving bowl.
- 5Top with the sesame oil, seeds and cream cheese. Enjoy!