Chia pudding is something really fun and versatile perfect for breakfast, dessert or a treat throughout the day. Chia seeds do not really contribute to the taste, it is more just a protein packed medium to carry flavours and there are literally hundreds of flavour combo's to try, so experiment with this. For now though I hope you enjoy this one. :)
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 c almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1Mix all the ingredients except the banana and chia seeds together until well combined. If you want it really smooth you could blend it, (but personally I don't think it is worth the extra clean-up.)
- 2Now incorporate the chia seeds, cover and leave in the fridge overnight, or at least for 4 hours.
- 3Add the mashed bananas before serving and top with some roasted almonds and sliced banana. Enjoy!
- 1253 calories, 26 g carbs, 15 g fat, 8 g protein